Why You Need Starlight Cameras:
- Visual activity at home or business is recorded 24 hours a day.
- The presence of cameras deters theft and other crimes.
- In a home, activity of children can be seen from a remote location.
- Business owners can monitor employee activity or cash registers.
- Camera systems have the ability to be viewed over the internet!
- If a crime does occur, police can use camera footage to make an arrest.
The STARLIGHT Security Solution
- STARLIGHT is proud to offer SnapAV Wirepath CCTV products for both residential and commercial installations. The SnapAV products are bullet proof and offer best in class apps for remote viewing
- All STARLIGHT technicians have been trained to maximize image quality and coverage area
with our camera installations so you are satisfied with your camera purchase.
Options for High Resolution Bullet and Dome Cameras
Wirepath™ Surveillance True Day/Night Vandal-Resistant Outdoor D-WDR Varifocal Dome Camera (600 TVL | White)
Equally “at home” in commercial and residential environments, the WPS-500-DOM-A-WH is the Swiss Army knife of cameras. Created by installers, for installers, it boasts the most desired features like enhanced resolution and vandal resistance, in a package that is perfect for indoor/outdoor use. Common applications include retail space, offices, restaurants and under-eave mounting for areas needing general surveillance.
Wirepath™ Surveillance True Day/Night Outdoor Varifocal Bullet Color Camera (600 TVL, D-WDR)
If you’re looking for a go-to, solid bullet camera for your commercial applications, the WPS-500-BUL-A-GR has got you covered! It’s enhanced resolution and rich feature-set will give you clearer video and more installation flexibility. Ideally suited for indoor/outdoor applications such as warehouses, retail and office buildings
Wirepath™ Surveillance 8 Channel DVR – D1 Encoding – 240FPS – H.264 Compression – 500GB HDD
The WPS-100-DVR-8CH is the most advanced DVR in its class, offering unsurpassed technology, features and easy-to-use remote access from a Windows Computer or iPhone. With H.264 compression, you can record the highest quality, full D1 video on all eight channels to the built-in 500GB hard drive — or maximize recording time with space-efficient CIF resolution. Plus its compact chassis means you can easily tuck it under a retail counter – or in a closet or rack for residential estate monitoring.
Access these DVRs from your iPhone!