STARLIGHT opened for business in December 1998 in Plano, Texas. Our mission is to help regular people enjoy the benefits of the latest home electronics technologies without the hassle. Over the last 11+ years STARLIGHT has helped thousands of homeowners throughout DFW and surrounding areas take advantage of new technology – for entertainment, convenience, and communication.
111 North Central Expy, Allen, TX 75013
3500 Preston Road,
Plano, TX 75093
4800 Alpha Road,
Dallas, TX 75244
We’re in the ‘do it for you’ business: custom designed and installed home systems. We combine our expertise in electronics with good old fashioned craftsmanship. And instead of focusing on the gear like a retailer, we focus on the entire system – how it performs, how easy it is to use, and how it fits into your home. Our goal is to provide our clients with a complete solution – so all they have to do is enjoy.
STARLIGHT is a new kind of business. We’re not retailers, we’re more like ‘electronic architects’ and complete turnkey designers for your home entertainment needs. Our designers don’t act like salespeople; they work as your consultant, your guide to understanding what’s possible, how things work, and helping you decide what’s right for you.
And our experience and capability doesn’t stop at electronics. Our in-house staff has acomplete team of specialists – architects, designers, cabinet makers, electricians, painters, floor and window covering – to deliver a turn-key project to build out an attic space, finish a basement, or complete a room over the garage. When you see how quick and easy it is to make all the decisions in one place you’ll appreciate how our approach is a welcome alternative to the big box stores.
Our Dallas design center has the future of home electronics on display. You can experience a wide range of entertainment and convenience systems, from custom installed home theaters to one touch control of lighting, security, and HVAC. From digital music and movie servers to large format games. From speakers for your garden to high speed Internet access throughout your home. If it’s new, if it’s exciting, you can see it at STARLIGHT.
Come visit our showroom and see for yourself how STARLIGHT can take the hassle out of making new technologies part of your home.
Core Values and Beliefs
- Integrity – Our word giving has meaning and impact. Accept responsibility for your actions and words.
- Hustle – Whatever we engage in, we can do it better and faster.
- Educate – Strive to maintain skills and constantly learn new skills.
- Win/Win/Win – Customers/Our company/Our employees.
- Pursuit of excellence – Perform to your highest level of competency.
- Embrace Change – It’s the only constant we have.
- Professionalism – Be professional at all times.
- Empowerment – Train the customer to take control of any unfamiliar technology.
- Good Sense of Humor – Remember the importance and value of humor in facing daily challenges.
- Accountability – Remember your responsibility to your customers and to the rest of the team.
- Trust – Trust others & be trustworthy.